Welcome to Astra Training and Consultancy
We can provide you with everything you need to develop your staff and create a more resilient workplace:
1. high quality, accredited training courses in Mental Health First Aid
2. full range of mindfulness programmes for individuals and employers
3. workshops in stress management and developing resilience
4. stress management retreats and staff away days
Our training in health and wellbeing is delivered with a difference when it comes to quality and the place we come from. What we do comes straight from the heart and is embedded in principles of recovery and professionalism.
Our courses are suitable for anyone who would like to know more about mental health and how to help others. We have found that our courses are particularly popular among frontline staff from the public and voluntary sector: social care professionals, ambulance staff, staff nurses, HR managers, school teachers, foster parents, line managers and support workers.
What would it mean to you if you knew how to recognise stress internally and outside of your workplace?
What if you were able to easily create a more resilient place of work where staff feel supported and protected?
Would you like to be next to benefit from our services?
Watch a short video about Workplace Mental Health First Aiders
Take a look at our training delivery in action
The ever growing number of Mental Health First Aiders trained by us is 186
Here is a list of our satisfied customers:
- Devon and Cornwall Police
- University of Oxford
- Met Office
- The Grapevine Centre
- Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service
- Exmoor National Park Authority
- Torbay Council – Children Services
- Night Stop Devon
- Adventure Education Trust
- Community Action SW
- Mid Devon Council
- NHS providers
- Schools in Devon and Somerset