MHFA Lite is an introductory mental health awareness course.
MHFA Lite will enable you to:
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify the discrimination surrounding mental health problems
- Define mental health and some mental health problems
- Relate to people’s experiences
- Help support people with mental health problems
- Begin developing a business case for promoting positive mental health in the workplace
- Look after your own mental health.
The course also introduces ALGEE – a unique memory tool for conducting mental health first aid.
Duration of the course: 3 hours
What is included:
- A comprehensive manual worth £15
- Further information and resources
- Opportunity to learn and reflect
- Certificate of attendance